Have you suffered from pain-related disability for more than six months?
Do you have anxiety or depression related to ongoing pain?
Are showing declining physical function due to a painful condition?
If you have answered yes to the following questions you may be eligible to attend a Free Chronic pain program
The program will be run by Wauchope Physiotherapy and Sports Rehab Centre and is fully funded by North Coast Primary Health Network, in conjunction with NSW Health – Agency for Clinical Innovation, will facilitate a series of low intensity community chronic pain management programs.
These programs aim to improve the ability of people living with chronic pain to manage their pain using a scientifically proven skills based approach, where participants will learn positive pain management strategies with the goal of reducing the detrimental effect that pain is having on their life.
- Who: Sufferers of chronic or persistent pain
- When: Dates to be confirmed however we are accepting referrals now
- Where: Wauchope Physiotherapy and Sports Rehab Centre, 107 Cameron St Wauchope
- Duration: Three hours per week, for six weeks.
- Cost: Free – fully funded by the North Coast PHN
- Facilitators: Nathan Lynch (Principal Physiotherapist) and Gary Grant (Clinical Psychologist)
- Referrals: A GP referral is required
Contact a member of our team today to find out how you can get involved
Phone: 02 6585 3411